UKCS Compostable Wooden Dessert Spoons (Pack of 100)
- Unit Price
Offer your diners a more sustainable alternative to traditional plastic cutlery with these Fiesta Compostable wooden dessert spoons. Because they're made from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood, these dessert spoons are kinder to the planet's natural resources and won't harm the Earth as they biodegrade. So by switching to these wooden spoons, you'll help to minimise the damaging effects of single-use plastics on the environment, while also improving your business' green footprint!
And thanks to a sanded finish, these wooden dessert spoons are resistant to splintering too - ensuring your customers can enjoy their ice creams, yoghurts and other treats in complete comfort. The sturdy wooden construction also gives these dessert spoons good strength, stopping them from breaking or bending when in use.
- Dimensions 166(L)mm | 6½(L)"
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 300g
- Colour Birch
- FSC-certified betula wood material is kinder to the planet's natural resources
- Wooden material means the spoons won't affect the taste of your food
- Tough construction makes the spoons resistant to bending or breaking
- LFGB accreditation means the spoons are certified food-safe
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- The spoons are not microwave safe
- These spoons are not widely accepted for recycling
- Biodegradable material means the spoons will safely break down into the earth
- Natural material gives these spoons a rustic, organic look
- Sanded finish prevents splinters and ensures comfortable use